1. Can I apply online to the College?

You can apply online downloading our application form from our website and sending it to us through email. By completing the application form you will receive a response by email from the Admissions Officer who will guide you on how to make your application.

2. Does the College have wireless broadband?

Yes, the College is fully equipped with wireless broadband. Just bring your laptop in and Student Services will allocate an access key for you.

3. Can I pay fees by installments?

Yes you can pay in instalments; however the student and the Administrator have to construct a payment plan which is an agreement with the College to meet fee payments by certain dates.

4. I want to start a course, when are the course dates?

We are a private college; therefore we can only start a course if there is a set amount of students enrolled. If interested in the course, please email [email protected] and we will note down your interest and further contact you when the course has started.

5. How long does it take to process my application?

Provided that your application is fully signed and completed we can generally process your application within 48 hours and email you a copy of your offer letter.

6. Can I use my laptop at the College?

Yes, students are encouraged to bring their laptop to the College; in fact post graduate students should have a laptop for daily use. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that their laptop and personal belongings are kept safe at all times.

7. How many lectures/lessons do I have per week?

This is highly dependent on you course choice, course duration and course set up.

8. What is the required classroom attendance?

We expect students to attend 100% of their classes, after all you or your parents are paying for this service. We realise that students occasionally become ill or have a family emergency, so are not always able to attend every class.

The minimum required attendance however is 85%. Failure to achieve this will result in an official written warning. Students who consistently achieve the highest grades have a classroom attendance of at least 95%.

9. What happens if I do not attend classes?

An attendance sheet is maintained for every class. If you consistently miss classes you will receive a verbal warning, if you continue to be absent you will receive a written warning. Failure to respond to this will result in a letter to you recommending you for exclusion from the College.

10. Can I work in the UK while studying?

Yes, students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours per week during term time and up to 40 hours per week during holidays. International students must be able to demonstrate that they have the financial means to live in London without reporting to work

11. Are photocopies of documents acceptable?

International students applying from their home countries must provide original transcripts to the Century College International Admissions Representative.

12. Do I have to be a full-time student?

If you are admitted as a full-time (FT) student, you are required to take and complete a minimum of 18 hours per week at Anglo Skills College

13. Do I have to take the assessment tests?

Yes. All new students are required to take assessment tests. The assessments are used to place students in the appropriate entry level for ESOL. These tests are not used to determine eligibility for admission; however, they may affect a student’s ability to take certain courses without proper preparation.

14. How much does it cost to attend Anglo Skills College?

Please email [email protected] for information regarding fees and all our course fees differ.

15. I have a disability. Can I attend Anglo Skills College?

Anglo Skills College provides services to students with disabilities. Services are provided free of charge to students, but documentation of the disability is required.

16. What process is required to file a complaint against a school?

To file a complaint, follow the complaint procedures in the policies and procedure section.

17. How do I apply for a student visa?

If you are an overseas student, you should contact the British High Commission or Embassy in your country. If you are in the UK, you may contact the Home Office. You will need to complete an application form and perhaps other documentation. Applications must be made on the appropriate application form. The Academy will assist you in applying your student visa in the UK. If you need specific advice, contact your local British Council or High Commission. You should also include the documents provided by the Academy as proof of acceptance/enrolment at Midlands Academy.

18. How do I qualify to come to the United Kingdom to study?

You must show that you have been accepted for a FULL-TIME course of study at Anglo Skills College. Also, you must be able to pay your tuition fees, accommodate yourself and any dependants without receiving public funds and intend to leave the United Kingdom on completion of your studies.

19. What is the application process? (Overseas Student)

You can apply and download the appropriate forms through our website. Please click here for an application form. Your application form should be completed and returned to the college along with transcripts of results from any school or college or University students have attended. English translations must be provided and all documents should be photocopied, stamped and dated. Successful applicants may firstly be sent the conditional offer letter by e-mail or fax to confirm that the student has

20. Do I need to have an IELTS or a TOEFL English Test (international Students)?

Students must demonstrate an English Language competency. Applicants who did not have English as the formal language of instruction are expected to demonstrate a reasonable command of the language by taking a TOEFL or an IELTS test (see the relevant course details for the specific level required). Applicants who don’t have the TOEFL or IELTS may be able to undertake supportive English Language classes.

21. Is there any registration/administration fees?

Yes there is a fee of £500 (Non-Refundable)

22.Do I need to apply via UCAS?

No. Please apply directly to us

Apply Now

If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact us using the contact page

Contact Us